I am a huge fan of George Carlin's work and was saddened to hear of his death.
Some Carlin quotes:
* "Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday."
* "Atheism is a non-prophet organization."
* "Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity."
* "If it's true that our species is alone in the universe, then I'd have to say the universe aimed rather low and settled for very little."
* "I'm completely in favor of the separation of Church and State. My idea is that these two institutions screw us up enough on their own, so both of them together is certain death."
* "One can never know for sure what a deserted area looks like."