Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Web 2.0 Awards

There are a number of Web 2.0 Awards sites in this list that I actually frequent. I love...
  • Digg because it's fun and brings interesting sites/news to my attention that I might not otherwise have read about, such as Toxel.com an interesting design site.
  • Twitter, too (in a round about way), provides me with great links to various sites and information.
  • I have bought a book from Lulu.
  • and who has not used Google maps at some point.
  • I have a Last FM page, and it's linked to my Facebook.
I will be interested to see which sites make next years list.

In other news: NationMaster is a useful site that incorporates data from CIA World Factbook, UN, and OECD, and makes it possible to graphically compare nations. Worth exploring.

No comments: