Monday, July 28, 2008

ECB library


ECB library
Originally uploaded by Elle431
Posted from flickr. I am a long time flickr, shutterchance and photobucket user. (Free sites) This is the first time I have used the "blog this" button to post a picture to my blog though, as I generally upload photos directly from my computer.


Unless I'm posting to a forum, in which case I just use photobucket, and use the appropriate html that is generated for me shown in the box below.


Monday's educational link: Astrology is hooey.

3 comments:

Sheepshifter said...

Wow, you are well ahead of the game - very impressive, and I love the way you have formatted your page into little soundbites, like iGoogle. I suspect you must be a Leonardo mini-me, and the library world needs people like you who really embrace all this new stuff. Well done, will look forward to reading more from you!

NSL Training Support Team said...

You surely are experienced and adventurous! It is wonderful to read about all your experiments and follow the interesting links you have added to your blog.

Lemon Holic said...

awesome!
I like the way you have decorated your blog :)