Friday, August 1, 2008

Talking Tech, briefly...

iTunes is one of my favourite technological tools, although more of an application I suppose. It is a media player and a form of web feed in that it can be used to subscribe to both video and audio podcasts which are updated on a regular basis. These are free, and include Times Online Book Podcast (audio) which has interviews with authors such as Jodi Picoult, Stephen King and Richard Dawkins to name but a few, as well as TEDtalks and Cranky Geeks which are video podcasts.

So I'm sure that this would probably be my favourite new technology, if I could afford it. It is growing in popularity. One of the main reasons I would love to own one is that, after the initial expense, books become so much cheaper. It would pay for itself in no time!

No comments: