Saturday, August 9, 2008

Sc.rump.tious...

Okay, so what do I think of del.icio.us?

Well, I transferred all my bookmarks to delicious and got the shock of my life. There were admittedly only 10 per page, but 109 pages worth of bookmarks!! A bit much, so the sensible thing to do is change the number to 25 bookmarks per page... only 44 pages... much better.

I do like the way the flat hierarchy makes my links more readily accessible, as well as reminding me of all the interesting links I had meant to pursue, but somehow never got back to... and I like the way delicious synchronizes my bookmarks, and makes them available from any computer.

My post has been tagged delicious and could confuse someone looking for a delicious meal, a bit of semantic confusion, but generally tags are helpful.

Today's link: 100 Extensive University Libraries from Around the World that Anyone Can Access

3 comments:

SoAndSo said...

yeahbut, nobut. By "flat hierarchy" do you a big long list? is that really manageable over 44 pages? In the post i havent quite writ yet im quibbling about that..

QuizzyLizzy said...

Nah. Not manageable, just curiously available...inviting me to flip from page to page.

Face Melter said...

Hey Hey quizzylizzy, <3 u long time, cya.